Products are made of non-woven fabrics. They are a new […]
Products are made of non-woven fabrics. They are a new generation of environmentally friendly materials. They are moisture-proof, breathable, flexible, lightweight, non-combustible, easy to decompose, non-toxic and non-irritating, rich in colors, inexpensive, and recyclable. The material can be naturally decomposed for 90 days when placed outdoors, and has a service life of up to 5 years when placed indoors. It is non-toxic, odorless, and free of any remaining substances when burned, so it does not pollute the environment and is internationally recognized as an environmentally friendly product that protects the earth's ecology.
1. Light weight: polypropylene resin is the main raw material for production, the proportion is only 0.9, only three-fifths of cotton, fluffy and feel good.
2. Non-toxic and non-irritating: The product is produced according to FDA food-grade raw materials, contains no other chemical ingredients, stable performance, non-toxic, non-odor, and does not irritate the skin.
3. Antibacterial and anti-chemical agents: Polypropylene is a chemically blunt substance, which does not worm, and can isolate the erosion of bacteria and insects in the liquid; antibacterial, alkali corrosion, and finished products do not affect the strength due to erosion.
4. Good physical properties. It is made of polypropylene spun directly into a net for thermal bonding. The strength of the product is better than that of ordinary staple fiber products. The strength is non-directional and the strength in the vertical and horizontal directions is similar.
5. In terms of environmental protection, the raw material of most non-woven fabrics used is polypropylene, while the raw material of plastic bags is polyethylene. Although the two materials have similar names, they have far different chemical structures. The chemical molecular structure of polyethylene has considerable stability and is extremely difficult to degrade, so plastic bags take 300 years to decompose; while the chemical structure of polypropylene is not strong, the molecular chain can be easily broken, which can effectively degrade. , And enter the next environmental cycle in a non-toxic form, a non-woven shopping bag can be completely decomposed in 90 days. Moreover, non-woven shopping bags can be reused more than 10 times, and the pollution degree to the environment after disposal is only 10% of that of plastic bags.