According to different temperatures, masking tape can b […]
According to different temperatures, masking tape can be divided into: normal temperature masking tape, medium temperature masking tape and high temperature masking tape.
According to the different viscosity, it can be divided into: low-viscosity masking tape, medium-viscosity masking tape and high-viscosity masking tape.
According to the different colors, it can be divided into: natural textured paper, colorful textured paper, etc. Rose Paper masking tape(https://www.rose-paper.com/product/masking-paper/) is made of imported white textured paper as the base material and coated with weather-resistant rubber pressure sensitive adhesive on one side. It has excellent properties such as high temperature resistance, solvent resistance, and no residual glue after peeling! The product meets ROHS environmental protection requirements. It is suitable for the high-temperature baking paint and spray paint shielding protection of the surface of automobiles, iron or plastic devices and furniture. It is also suitable for electronics, electrical appliances, varistors, circuit boards and other industries.
1. The adherend should be kept dry and clean, otherwise it will affect the bonding effect of the tape;
2. Apply a certain force to make the tape and the adherend get a good combination;
3. After its use function is completed, peel off the tape as soon as possible to avoid the phenomenon of residual glue;
4. Adhesive tapes that do not have anti-UV function should avoid sun exposure and residual glue;
5. different environments and different stickies, the same tape will show different results; such as glass. For metals, plastics, etc., try them out before using them in large quantities.