(1) Physical properties: PP non-woven fabric is a non-t […]
(1) Physical properties: PP non-woven fabric is a non-toxic, odorless, milky white, highly crystalline polymer. It is one of the lightest varieties of all plastics at present. It is particularly stable to water and has a water absorption of 14 hours in water.
It is only 0.01%. The molecular weight is about 8 ~ 150,000, and the moldability is good. However, due to the large shrinkage rate, the original wall product is easy to sag, the surface of the product is good, and it is easy to be colored.
(2) Mechanical properties: PP non-woven fabric has high crystallinity and regular structure, so it has excellent mechanical properties. Its strength, hardness and elasticity are higher than high density PE (HDPE).
The outstanding feature is the resistance to bending fatigue (7 × 10 ^ 7), the bending of the opening and closing times without damage, the coefficient of dry friction is similar to nylon, but it is not as good as nylon under oil lubrication.
(3) Thermal performance: PP non-woven fabric has good heat resistance, melting point is 164 ~ 170 ℃, and the product can be sterilized at a temperature above 100 ℃. It is not deformed at 150 ° C without being affected by external force.
Embrittlement temperature is -35 ℃, embrittlement occurs below -35 ℃, heat resistance is not as good as PE.
(4) Chemical stability: PP non-woven fabric has good chemical stability. Except being able to be attacked by acid, it is relatively stable to various other chemical reagents, but low molecular weight aliphatic hydrocarbons, aromatic hydrocarbons, etc.
It can soften and swell PP non-woven fabrics, and the chemical stability increases with the increase of crystallinity. Therefore, PP non-woven fabrics are suitable for making Russian-Chinese chemical pipes and fittings, and have good anti-corrosion effects.
(5) Electrical properties: The non-woven fabric has excellent high-frequency insulation properties. Because it hardly absorbs water, the insulation performance is not affected by humidity, has a high dielectric constant, and increases with temperature.
It can be used to make heated electrical insulation products, and its breakdown voltage is also very high. It is suitable for electrical accessories. Good voltage resistance and arc resistance, but high static electricity, easy to age in contact with copper.
(6) Weather resistance: Non-woven fabric is very sensitive to ultraviolet rays. Adding zinc oxide thiopropionate dilaurate, carbon black-like milky white filler, etc. can improve its aging resistance.