1. The dark color of the towel is higher than the light color, and the light color of the towel is darker than the dark one. Because the cost of dark colors is high, that is, the chemicals that are put in, the dyeing time is high. Therefore, the damage to the fiber is large. And the darker the color, the worse the fastness. Children are best to use light colors. Do not buy towels with embroidery.
2. Wet towels are more rotten than dry towels and are prone to bacteria.
3. Hardening will occur after a long time of use.
4. Why do some towels do not absorb water after they are launched? Some towels touched, the water will dry? The new towel does not absorb water. It is not that the quality of the towel is not good or it is not pure cotton. Because in the process of processing the towel, an auxiliary is used: Softener is a kind of liquid, and the towel becomes very soft when it passes through it. . It has two kinds: one is water-absorbing; the other is non-absorbent. Naturally, you know the problem ahead.
5. The color of the non-absorbent product is particularly bright, which seems to indicate that it is coated with a layer of grease; therefore, when you want to buy a absorbent towel, if the thin towel is very bright, it will not absorb water.