Classification of non-woven fabrics
First, spunlace non-woven fabric
The spunlace process is to spray a high-pressure fine water stream onto one or more layers of the fiber web so that the fibers are entangled with each other, so that the fiber web can be reinforced and has a certain strength.
Second, heat sealing non-woven fabric
The thermally bonded non-woven fabric refers to a fibrous or powdery hot-melt adhesive reinforcing material added to the web, and the web is further fused and cooled to form a cloth.
Third, pulp airlaid non-woven fabric
Airlaid nonwoven fabric can also be called dust-free paper, dry papermaking non-woven fabric. It uses the air-laid technology to open the wood pulp fiber board into a single fiber state, and then uses a gas flow method to agglomerate the fibers on the mesh curtain, and the fiber web is further reinforced into a cloth.
Fourth, wet non-woven fabric
The wet-laid non-woven fabric is to open the fiber raw material placed in the water medium into a single fiber, and at the same time mix different fiber raw materials to form a fiber suspension slurry, and the suspended pulp is transported to a web forming mechanism, and the fiber is netted in a wet state. Reinforce into a cloth.
Five, spunbond non-woven fabric
The spunbonded nonwoven fabric is formed by laminating the filaments after the polymer has been extruded and stretched to form continuous filaments, and the web is subjected to self-bonding, thermal bonding, chemical bonding or mechanical reinforcement. The web becomes a non-woven fabric.
6. Meltblown non-woven fabric
The process of melt-blown non-woven fabric: polymer feeding---melt extrusion---fiber formation---fiber cooling---forming into the net---reinforcing into cloth.
Seven, needle punched non-woven fabric
The needle-punched nonwoven fabric is a kind of dry-laid nonwoven fabric, and the needle-punched nonwoven fabric is a puncturing effect by a lancet, and the fluffy fiber web is reinforced into a cloth.
Eight, stitching non-woven fabric
The stitchbonded nonwoven fabric is a kind of dry-laid nonwoven fabric, and the stitching method is a warp-knitted structure, a web, a yarn layer, a non-woven material (for example, a plastic sheet, a plastic thin metal foil, etc.) or a combination thereof. The body is reinforced to form a nonwoven fabric.
Its main uses can be roughly divided into:
(1) Non-woven fabrics for medical and sanitary use: surgical gowns, protective clothing, disposable non-woven cloth, masks, diapers, civilian rags, wipes, wet wipes, magic towels, towel rolls, beauty products, Sanitary napkins, sanitary pads, disposable sanitary napkins, etc.;
(2) Non-woven fabrics for court decoration: wall coverings, tablecloths, bed sheets, bedspreads, etc.;
(3) Non-woven fabrics for clothing: lining, adhesive lining, flakes, styling cotton, various synthetic leather base fabrics, etc.;
(4) Industrial non-woven fabrics; filter materials, insulating materials, cement bags, geotextiles, coated cloths, etc.;
(5) Non-woven fabrics for agriculture: crop protection cloth, nursery cloth, irrigation cloth, heat preservation curtain, etc.;
(6) Other non-woven fabrics: space cotton, thermal insulation materials, oil absorbing felt, smoke filter, bag, tea bag, etc.