Non-woven fabrics can be divided according to different production processes:
1. Spunlace non-woven fabrics: high-pressure micro-water jets are sprayed onto one or more layers of fiber webs to entangle fibers with each other, thereby The web can be strengthened and strengthened.
2. Heat-sealed non-woven fabric: It refers to adding fibrous or powdery hot-melt bonding and reinforcing materials to the web, and the web is then heated and melted to cool and strengthen the fabric.
3. Pulp air-laid non-woven fabric: It can also be called dust-free paper and dry-process paper-making non-woven fabric. It uses air-laying technology to open the wood pulp fiberboard into a single fiber state, and then uses the air-flow method to agglomerate the fibers on the screen curtain, and the fiber web is then consolidated into a cloth.
4. Wet-laid non-woven fabric: The fiber raw material placed in the aqueous medium is opened into single fibers, and different fiber raw materials are mixed to make a fiber suspension slurry, which is transported to the web forming mechanism, and the fibers are in a wet state. Reinforce it into a cloth.
5. Spunbond non-woven fabric: After the polymer has been extruded and stretched to form continuous filaments, the filaments are laid into a web, and the web is then self-bonded, thermally bonded, chemically bonded, or mechanically strengthened Method to make the web into a non-woven fabric.
6. Meltblown non-woven fabric: its process: polymer feeding --- melt extrusion --- fiber formation --- fiber cooling --- forming into a network --- strengthening into a cloth.
7. Needle-punched non-woven fabric: It is a kind of dry-laid non-woven fabric. Needle-punched non-woven fabric uses the puncture effect of puncture needles to strengthen the fluffy web into a cloth.
8. Stitch-knitted non-woven fabric: It is a kind of dry-process non-woven fabric. The stitch-knitting method uses warp-knitted coil structure to make webs, yarn layers, non-woven materials (such as plastic sheet, plastic thin metal foil, etc.) or Their combination is reinforced to make a non-woven fabric.