What is non-woven composite? What are the uses of compo […]
What is non-woven composite? What are the uses of composite non-woven fabrics? Non-woven fabric is what we call non-woven fabric. This kind of fabric does not need to go through the process of spinning and weaving, and after its short fibers or filaments are randomly or directionally arranged to form a mesh structure, after reinforcement and other processes For the production of cloth and non-woven fabric, the production process flow and production cycle are shorter, so the starting cost is naturally reduced.
What is the composite non-woven fabric?
The main purpose of composite non-woven fabric:
Medical field: In this field, it is mainly used for wet facial tissues, protective clothing, masks and diapers.
Home decoration: bedspreads and sheets and tablecloths.
Garment surface accessories: adhesive lining and lining and shaped cotton.
Industrial: some industrial materials (filtering, insulating materials).
Agricultural field: like some nursery cloth for seedling raising, irrigation cloth and thermal insulation curtain, etc.
Advantages of composite non-woven fabric:
1. The raw material of non-woven fabric is polypropylene resin. Its specific gravity is 0.9, which is only 60% of cotton, and the cloth is light and fluffy.
2. The non-woven fabric is non-toxic, odorless and contains no other chemical ingredients, so the fabric will not cause irritation to the skin.
3. It also has antibacterial and anti-insect properties.
4. The fabric fiber has a porous structure, so it will have better air permeability, and the fabric surface is relatively dry.
Types of composite non-woven fabrics:
1. Spunlace non-woven fabric: It is made of non-woven fabric after spunlace process, the strength of the fabric will be much greater than before.
2. Heat-sealed non-woven fabric: This kind of fabric is made by heating and melting.
3. Meal air-laid non-woven fabric: mainly uses air-laid technology to form cloth.
4. Wet non-woven fabric: It is made by strengthening the fiber in wet state.